June 1, 2020
- Registration should be done online. Online registration is a must to proceed with the application process.
- Philomena’s College of Nursing has not authorized any outsider to deal with admission formalities.
- Submission of Registration Form does not guarantee admission of any candidate.
- Philomenas college of Nursing does not collect donations for Admissions. So please don’t get misguided by anyone claiming to act on behalf of the institution.
- All communications will be sent to the Email Id given in the Registration Form, ensure that correct email id is filled in.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- All documents should be uploaded either as a PDF file or as a JPG or PNG format, each of which should not exceed 4MB in size
- The Application should be filled with complete information.
Kindly take a screenshot of the filled application form, before submitting it. You are expected to mail the screenshot to email@example.com to help us identify you in case of technical adversities.
- The last date for submitting B.Sc(N) applications for the academic year 2021-2022 will be 26/06/21.
- The last date for submitting M.Sc(N) and GNM applications for the academic year 2021-2022 will be 31/07/21.